Monday, May 14, 2012

Best shopping site ever

Ok so I've recently getting a lot of different things in the mail that i haven't posted my thought about yet because I've been tied up at work and trying to get in shape for Vegas next month. But, since summer has officially began here in San Diego I thought I'd share a site I've been checking out that i haven't bought anything from (until today) with you all real quick. its called Beyond the Rack and you have to subscribe (free to join) and they have the best deals. They have high end designers and new inexpensive brands but everything they sell you are always getting a steal! i bought a cute pair of sandals to match a few summer dresses i bought recently for $15, you really can't beat that! So I'm including their link so you all can check in out and tell me what you think. Also, some people have been requesting me to do youtube videos, so I may just give in so look out for those soon. Don't forget to subscribe so you'll be the first to check those out.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B8640C69



No comments:

Post a Comment