Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sally hansen nail effects

So I got my spring influenster Vox box a little over a week ago and it had some great products inside! The first product I used was the sally hansen nail strips. I have used them before and have liked them and I received the lace design. I like this design because its different but not over the top. I have been receiving compliments for the past week and a half that I've ben wearing them. As you can see from the picture I posted, the product will not last 2 weeks without chipping. I am however  pretty rough on my nails as I removed my weave, washed and styled my hair, did various intricate things at work and they did not totally peel off! Because of the design the chips don't make my nails look too bad. Last time I picked some up they were about $10 a pack. But they often have sales  and if you have short nails then you can get 2 applications although it's only meant for one.


No comments:

Post a Comment