Saturday, June 23, 2012

DR. SCHOLL’S FOR HER - BALL OF FOOT PADS

OK so another product I received from the Spring Beauty voxbox was the DR. SCHOLL’S FOR HER - BALL OF FOOT PADS. I loved how soft the material was when I took the insoles out of the package. And they were easy to apply to shoes as I decided on what pair to wear with my outfit. Although the were soft and cushioned the bottom of my foot it created another issue for my feet. I wear my shoes with little extra space, especially pumps so they don't go flying off my feet when I walk. But, this made the top of my foot press into the top of my shoes and made my feet go numb even while sitting down eating dinner. I ended up having to take my shoes off halfway through the meal to alleviate the feeling so I'd be able to wear them back home. I wish they were somewhat slimmer with the same amount of cushion and support provided. I realistically don't know if that would be possible. And this is the first issue I've ever had with this brand's products. Perhaps I could try them with a looser pair of shoes of sneakers which would almost defeat the point of extra padding in that area of the foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment